Roof Hatch Insulation Options
• 1″ Fiberboard (R4)
• 1″ Polyisocyanurate (R6)
• 2″ Polyisocyanurate (R12)
Roof Hatch Custom Curb Heights
• Standard Curb Height is 12″
• Custom Heights From 9″- 48
• Babcock offers a variety of curb and flange styles to accommodate different roof types and preferred mounting methods
Roof Hatch Custom Finishes & Colors
• Anodized Aluminum
• Kynar Aluminum
• Powder Coat Steel and Aluminum
Roof Hatch Pitch Corrected Curbs
Sloped to match roof pitch to maintain level doors. Recommended when roof pitch is greater than 3:12.
Roof Hatch Door Position Switch
Opening hatch triggers a plunger type limit switch
Roof Hatch Lock Options
Mortise Lock: Keyed high security option that allows the hatch to receive a mortise cylinder operated deadbolt.
Detention Lock: A maximum security option that allows the hatch to receive a detention dead-bolt lock.