Materials & Finishes
• Type 304 Stainless Steel
• Type 316 Stainless Steel
• Anodized Aluminum
• Hot dip galvanized steel
Safety Grating Fall Protection
• Meets OSHA fall protection requirements
• Factory installed
• Orange powder coat, Aluminum
Padlock Hasp Through Door
• Simple hasp through the door that allows the hatch to be locked by a padlock.
Recessed Padlock Hasp with Hinged Cover
• In applications where security and traffic are important, this hasp is concealed under a lid that is flush with the hatch.
• A high security options that allows the hatch to receive a mortise cylinder with an extended cam.
• Used where maximum security is required.
• Door is prepared to receive a detention dead-bolt lock.
• A safety barrier for floor doors
• Added plate welded to frame to match slab depth
• Eliminates expensive and time consuming wood forming
Odor Reduction Gasket
• Creates a seal to help reduce noxious odor from escaping vault area below the hatch
• Reduces the amount of dirt and debris that pass through the frame into the gutter